Difficult conversations in the workplace - employee course
Online Learning Centre certificates
Our Online Learning Centre certificates are currently unavailable for downloading. We are working to fix the problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Many workplace issues can be resolved quickly and informally if you discuss them with your employer.
This course will help you gain the skills and confidence you need to discuss workplace issues when they arise.
- information about how to handle a difficult conversation
- tips to help you prepare, manage your emotions and reach a positive outcome
- interactive scenarios to help you practice your conversation skills
- downloadable resources and links to further information.
Resources to download:
Start the course now
Before you start, we recommend logging in or registering as you can:
Login or register first
Start the course as a guest
- download a completion certificate at the end of the course
- save your progress, pause and resume the course later
- get emails about new courses you might be interested in.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
Page reference No: 8423