Workplace laws for franchisors
This course provides general guidance on workplace laws for Franchisors.
As a Franchisor, it is essential to have an understanding of what actions you can take to encourage compliance in your network to help protect and manage your business.
This course will help you:
- understand your obligations under workplace laws and the Franchising Code of Conduct
- recognise situations in which you may be liable for franchisee contraventions
- identify specific actions you can take to promote compliance with workplace laws in your franchise network
- locate free online resources for you and your franchisees
- create a personalised ‘Action Plan’ for your business to help your network improve its workplace practices.
This course aims to assist you to understand and comply with your workplace obligations as a franchisor. However, completing this course does not guarantee that you are meeting all of your obligations. You may wish to obtain independent legal or other specialist advice to ensure compliance with the Fair Work Act.