We work with the community to help everyone understand their rights and responsibilities under Australian workplace laws.
To achieve this we:
- run communication and education campaigns for industries, geographic areas, specific audience groups and issues that need attention
- help businesses make sure they’re following Australian workplace laws
- ask employers to pay back employees when errors are found
- hold wages in trust for employees if they’ve left the business and can’t be contacted.
In this section:
- learn about our Proactive investigations
- Search for unpaid wages to find out if we’re holding lost wages for an employee.