Franchisee workplace essentials
This course provides general guidance on workplace essentials for Franchisees.
As a Franchisee, you need to be aware of your workplace obligations and where to seek the support available to you, to help protect and manage your business.
This course will help you:
- understand your obligations under workplace laws
- recognise the risks of non-compliance for your business
- access the supports available to you as a franchisee
- identify specific actions you can take to help ensure you’re complying with workplace laws
- locate other free online resources
- assess your current workplace anonymously practices and create a personalised ‘Action Plan’ for your business to help improve if gaps are identified.
Start the course now
Before you start, we recommend logging in or registering as you can:
Login or register first
Start the course as a guest
- save or print a completion certificate at the end of the course
- save your progress, pause and resume the course later
- get emails about new courses you might be interested in.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
Page reference No: 10292