Diversity and discrimination
A diverse and inclusive workforce is good for business. It encourages acceptance and respectful behaviour and minimises the risk of discrimination.
This course will show you how to promote diversity and prevent discrimination in your workplace.
- information on how a diverse workforce can benefit your business
- tips to help you promote diversity and inclusion
- step-by-step guidance on preventing discrimination
- interactive scenarios to help you respond to a discrimination complaint
- downloadable resources and links to further information.
Start the course now
Before you start, we recommend logging in or registering as you can:
Login or register first
Start the course as a guest
- save or print a completion certificate at the end of the course
- save your progress, pause and resume the course later
- get emails about new courses you might be interested in.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
Page reference No: 10035