Diversity and discrimination
Changes to entitlements
Changes to the Fair Work Act to address sexual harassment at work may affect this course.
We’re reviewing the information in this course in light of these changes. We encourage you to check back here for updates.
For more information, see New sexual harassment protections take effect.
A diverse and inclusive workforce is good for business. It encourages acceptance and respectful behaviour and minimises the risk of discrimination.
This course will show you how to promote diversity and prevent discrimination in your workplace.
- information on how a diverse workforce can benefit your business
- tips to help you promote diversity and inclusion
- step-by-step guidance on preventing discrimination
- interactive scenarios to help you respond to a discrimination complaint
- downloadable resources and links to further information.