Changes to casual employment – industrial relations reforms
On 26 March 2021, sections of the Fair Work Act relating to casual employees were amended.
We’ll have detailed information and guidance about the changes available for you soon. We’ll also be reviewing the information in this course.
For more information, see Changes to casual employment – industrial relations reforms.
Good employee management is linked to lower staff turnover, higher productivity and business success.
This course will help you develop your people management skills, so you can build a high performing team and help your business achieve its goals.
- case studies to improve your communication skills
- practical strategies to motivate your employees
- tips to help you manage compliance with workplace laws
- best practice guidance for dealing with common workplace problems
- downloadable resources and links to further information.
Resources to download:
Start the course now
Before you start, we recommend logging in or registering as you can:
Login or register first
Start the course as a guest
- save or print a completion certificate at the end of the course
- save your progress, pause and resume the course later
- get emails about new courses you might be interested in.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
Page reference No: 10033