Learn what a compliance notice is and how to respond if you get one.
Have you received a compliance notice from us? Need help?
A compliance notice is a formal document issued by a Fair Work Inspector requiring an employer to fix a contravention of workplace laws.
This online course will help you understand what a compliance notice is and how to respond if you get one.
- information about compliance notices and why they are issued
- step-by-step guidance for responding to a compliance notice
- video scenarios and real-life case studies about the consequences of ignoring a compliance notice
- activities to step learners through how to calculate an underpayment and make back-payments
- tips to help you avoid common compliance mistakes in your workplace
- links to free calculators and resources to help you meet the requirements of a compliance notice and prevent future workplace problems.