Fixing a workplace problem
Problems can happen in any workplace. If you have a problem at work, we have tools and information to help you.
On this page:
We have step-by-step guides to help employers and employees discuss and resolve common problems at work. Check if your issue is one of our Common workplace problems.
Problems can usually be fixed quickly when employees and employers talk to each other about it. Sometimes this isn't possible and extra help is needed.
This section has practical information about:
- working out if there is a problem
- talking to your employer or employee about fixing the problem
- taking further action if you can't fix the problem.
Other pages in this section:
- Raising your problem in the workplace
- Get our help with your workplace issue
- Report an issue anonymously