Fixing a workplace problem
Problems can happen in any workplace. If you have a workplace problem, we have tools and information to help you resolve it.
On this page:
We've created step-by-step guides to help employers and employees troubleshoot some of the most frequent workplace problems. Check if your issue is one of our Common workplace problems.
Problems can usually be fixed quickly when employees and employers work together to come up with a solution. Sometimes this isn't possible and extra help is needed.
This section has practical information about:
- working out if there is a problem
- talking to your employer or employee about fixing the problem
- getting help from us if you can't fix the problem.
Other pages in this section:
- Resolving your problem in the workplace
- Resources, tools and tips
- Ask for our help with a workplace problem
- Other compliance & enforcement options
- Report an issue anonymously
- Workplace help in other languages