Workplace laws for business advisers
As a business adviser (eg. accountant, bookkeeper, payroll specialist or workplace consultant) you don't need to be an expert in workplace relations to add value for your clients – but you do need to be aware of the common issues and know where to find the right information.
This course will help you:
- give clients the right advice on pay, record-keeping and other common workplace issues
- locate free online resources for you and your clients
- identify and discuss problems with clients
- assist clients in responding to an audit or investigation
- manage your own risk and liability.
Start the course now
Before you start, we recommend logging in or registering as you can:
Login or register first
Start the course as a guest
- save or print a completion certificate at the end of the course
- save your progress, pause and resume the course later
- get emails about new courses you might be interested in.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
Page reference No: 9275