Workplace flexibility allows employers and employees to make arrangements that suit them. This helps employees maintain their work/life balance and can improve business productivity and efficiency.
This course will show you how to make flexibility work for your business.
- information on how flexibility can benefit your business
- ideas about types of flexibility that may suit you and your employees
- tips and guidance on how to promote, implement and manage flexibility in your workplace
- details about your legal obligations under the Fair Work Act 2009
- interactive scenarios to help you deal with flexibility requests.
Start the course now
Before you start, we recommend logging in or registering as you can:
Login or register first
Start the course as a guest
- download a completion certificate at the end of the course
- save your progress, pause and resume the course later
- get emails about new courses you might be interested in.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
Page reference No: 8419