The information in this course was updated on 7 October 2019 due to the decision handed down by the Full Federal Court about the method of accruing and taking sick and carer’s leave under the Fair Work Act 2009.
If you completed the course as a registered user before 7 October and try to access it again, you will open an out of date version of the course. To access the updated version, you can:
- contact us at OnlineLearning@fwo.gov.au and we will reset your progress so that you can access the updated course, or
- access the course as a guest to ensure that you are viewing the updated version.
Find out more about the Full Federal Court decision or visit our sick and carer's leave section for more information about accruing and taking sick and carer’s leave under the Fair Work Act 2009.
Online Learning Centre certificates
Our Online Learning Centre certificates are currently unavailable for downloading. We are working to fix the problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Good employee management is linked to lower staff turnover, higher productivity and business success.
This course will help you develop your people management skills, so you can build a high performing team and help your business achieve its goals.
- case studies to improve your communication skills
- practical strategies to motivate your employees
- tips to help you manage compliance with workplace laws
- best practice guidance for dealing with common workplace problems
- downloadable resources and links to further information.
Resources to download:
Start the course now
Before you start, we recommend logging in or registering as you can:
Login or register first
Start the course as a guest
- download a completion certificate at the end of the course
- save your progress, pause and resume the course later
- get emails about new courses you might be interested in.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
Page reference No: 8418