Reporting to parliament
We report specific information either directly to Parliament or make it accessible on our website.
On this page:
- Budgets and expenditures
- Commonwealth Child Safe Framework
- Senate order for contract listing
- Community Engagement Grants Program funding
- Related information
Budgets and expenditures
Budget statements outline the resources and budgeted expenses of the Office of the Fair Work Ombudsman during each financial year.
- Portfolio Budget Statements 2020 - 2021
- FWO Legal Services Expenditure Report 2020 - 2021
- ROC Legal Services Expenditure Report 2020 - 2021
- Portfolio Budget Statements 2019 - 2020
- FWO Legal Services Expenditure Report 2019 - 2020
- ROC Legal Services Expenditure Report 2019 - 2020
- Portfolio Budget Statements 2018 - 2019
- FWO Legal Services Expenditure Report 2018 - 2019
- ROC Legal Services Expenditure Report 2018 - 2019
- Portfolio Budget Statements 2017 - 2018
- Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements 2017 - 2018
- FWO Legal Services Expenditure Report 2017 - 2018
- ROC Legal Services Expenditure Report 2017 - 2018
- Portfolio Budget Statements 2016 - 2017
- Financial Year contract listing 1 July 2016 - 30 June 2017
- Legal Services Expenditure Report 2016 - 2017
- Portfolio Budget Statements - Workplace Ombudsman 2008 - 2009
- Portfolio Budget Statements - Workplace Authority 2008 - 2009
The Workplace Ombudsman and Workplace Authority were the predecessor agencies of the Fair Work Ombudsman.
All requests for tenders by the Fair Work Ombudsman are advertised on the Government Tendering website.
For a list of our current tenders, visit the AusTender website.
Commonwealth Child Safe Framework
The Commonwealth Child Safe Framework is a whole-of-government policy that sets minimum standards for Australian Government entities to create and maintain behaviours and practices that are safe for children.
Under the Framework, entities are required to publish an annual statement of compliance with the Framework, including an overview of the entity’s child safety risk assessment.
The Office of the Fair Work Ombudsman is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in connection with our work and with our employees. The Annual Statement of Compliance reflects the Office of the Fair Work Ombudsman's commitment to the Commonwealth Child Safe Framework and the practical application across the agency.
Senate order for contract listing
The Senate Order contract listing sets out Fair Work Ombudsman contracts for services costing more than $100,000 that:
- haven’t been completed, or
- have been entered into during the previous 12 months.
The accountable authority of the Office of the Fair Work Ombudsman has assured that the listed contracts do not contain any inappropriate confidentiality provisions. The 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022 calendar year procurement contracts are available through the Senate Order Report on the AusTender Senate Order page.
For the All Agencies report of the previous periods, visit the AusTender Archived Reports page.
These lists have to be published by Australian government departments and agencies.
Community Engagement Grants Program funding
For details about the funding arrangements under the Community Engagement Grants Program download:
For details about the funding arrangements under the Community Engagement Grants (Transition) Program from 1 July 2016 to 31 December 2016 download: