We help everyone in Australia follow the laws that make all workplaces equal and fair.
Find information for...
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Apprentice and trainees
- Building and construction industry
- Contracting labour and supply chains
- Contract cleaning
- Coronavirus and workplace laws
- Employees with disability
- Fast food, restaurants and cafes
- Independent contractors
- Parents and families
- Small business
- Visa holders and migrants
- Young workers and students
Get set for a minimum wage increase
The Fair Work Commission has announced an increase to the National Minimum Wage and minimum award wages. Find out more.
King’s Birthday public holiday
Monday 12 June is the King’s Birthday public holiday in many states and territories. Learn more.
Changes to Supported Employment Services Award
From 30 June 2023, there are changes to the Supported Employment Services (SES) Award.
The Office of the Fair Work Ombudsman acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respect to them and their cultures, and Elders, past, present and future.