My account - Terms and Conditions
Learn about the terms and conditions that apply when you register for and use our My account service.
By registering for a Fair Work Ombudsman account with My account, you agree to the terms and conditions below and any other terms, conditions and disclaimers displayed elsewhere on www.fairwork.gov.au.
- We rely on the information that you provide through your My account membership being accurate and complete at the time of your enquiry to give you reliable information and assistance. The information and assistance we give you may be affected by changes to your circumstances or by other changes including to relevant policies, laws or judicial interpretation. We're committed to ensuring we provide you with reliable information and assistance, however we can't guarantee or accept any liability for the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of this information or assistance.
- You should also consider the terms of any relevant fair work instruments (such as any award or enterprise agreement that applies), because the instrument applies if our information is inconsistent with it. This is the same for information about Australian workplace laws like the Fair Work Act.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify us of any breach of security or unauthorised access to, use of or activity on your account. If you agree to receive news and information as part of your registration, we will periodically contact you with relevant information. Please read our Privacy statement.
- By becoming a My account member you acknowledge that any content saved on your account may be monitored by us. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or delete any content saved on a member’s account for any reason that we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate.
- We may at any time terminate your My account membership without prior notice to you if for any reason we, in our sole discretion, deem it appropriate.