How to make an online enquiry
Can't find what you need on our website? Get priority support from us by submitting an online enquiry through My account.
If you already have an account with us, Log in and submit your enquiry.
Don’t have an account with us yet? Register today.
What can you enquire about
You can enquire about information on:
- Australian workplace relations laws
- minimum employment conditions and entitlements
- how we can help if you are trying to resolve a workplace issue.
There are certain areas of employment law that we can’t provide information on. Visit these pages to find out where to get assistance:
For information on separation certificates, visit the Department of Human Services website
Most of your workplace relations questions can be answered on our website or over the phone but in some cases we may ask you to come into one of our offices to meet with us face to face.
Submit your enquiry online and if an appointment is needed we'll organise a time to meet with you at one of our offices depending on the location you nominated on the enquiry form. We may also ask you to bring some information along, such as a pay slip or employment contract.
Before you send an enquiry
Our website has a lot of useful information. Before you make an enquiry it’s a good idea to search our website for information on:
Information you need when making an online enquiry
In order to best assist you, we will need you to provide us with some information. Here are some tips to find the information you may need when making an enquiry:
- check pay slips
- discuss with your employee or employer
- search for the Australian Business Number (ABN) using ABN lookup
We are committed to protecting your privacy. When you subscribe to email alerts we only use your personal information to send email alerts about the topics you have subscribed to. For more information, go to the Privacy page.
Help for small business
- Contact the small business helpline for quick and easy access to our advisers and workplace relations information. Call the helpline on 13 13 94 and press option 3
- Find tools, resources and information you might need on our Small business page.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
You might also be interested in
Page reference No: 1502