1. Copyright Licence
Information (Licenced Materials) provided on this website is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence (Licence). You can view a copy of the Licence on the Creative Commons Australia website .
The terms of this Copyright Statement are to add to, and not replace, the terms of the Licence.
Except for the Excluded Materials (defined below), or unless otherwise stated, the material protected by copyright is owned by the Commonwealth of Australia.
The licence doesn't apply to the following (Excluded Materials):
(i) the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
(ii) the Fair Work Ombudsman logo
(iii) trade marks owned by the Commonwealth of Australia, including the registered trade marks for "FAIR WORK OMBUDSMAN" (Australian Trade Mark number 1582433) and "FAIR WORK"(Australian Trade Mark number 1582438), and any name, word, sign or device which is substantially identical or deceptively similar to any trade mark owned by the Commonwealth of Australia.
(iv) the website design (including the design, branding, colour scheme, layout and get up)
(v) any materials owned by third parties (where they have intellectual property rights) that appear on the website.
For information on using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms visit the It’s an Honour website. Unauthorised use of the Coat of Arms may breach the:
2. Using information on this website
(a) Rights to use
We encourage the distribution, use and exchange of information on this website (Licenced Materials).
Unless otherwise listed, your right to use the Licenced Materials extends only to the following:
- making copies, editing, modifying or adapting Licenced Materials
- incorporating Licenced Materials with other materials
- making Licenced Materials available to the public by any means.
(b) Attribution, Restrictions and Notice Requirements
Unless otherwise listed, use of Licenced Materials is subject to the following conditions:
- you have to identify, by title, the Licenced Materials
- you have to attribute the Licenced Materials by including the statement ‘© Fair Work Ombudsman www.fairwork.gov.au'
- you have to include a URL link to the Licence and the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia logo
- you have to identify where you've made changes to the Licenced Materials
- you can't sublicense or otherwise impose any restrictions on Licenced Materials that are inconsistent with these terms or the terms of the Licence
- you can't claim or imply that there's any connection, sponsorship or endorsement between you, your products, services and the Commonwealth of Australia (or any of its agencies, including the Fair Work Ombudsman), including through your use of Licenced Materials.
Templates provided on this website don't need to be attributed in accordance with paragraphs (b)(i) to (iii) above, unless they're being used by a commercial organisation for profit.
3. Misuse of Licenced Materials
If you breach these terms of the Licence, the Licence is terminated. The Commonwealth of Australia may also take action under the Copyright Act 1968.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
Page reference No: 2839