We help everyone in Australia follow the laws that make all workplaces equal and fair.
Find information for...
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Apprentice and trainees
- Building and construction industry
- Contracting labour and supply chains
- Contract cleaning
- Coronavirus and workplace laws
- Employees with disability
- Fast food, restaurants and cafes
- Independent contractors
- Parents and families
- Small business
- Visa holders and migrants
- Young workers and students
Get ready for the Annual Wage Review 2023
The Fair Work Commission will announce its Annual Wage Review 2023 decision at 10 am AEST on Friday, 2 June 2023. Learn more.
Changes to Supported Employment Services Award
From 30 June 2023, there are changes to the Supported Employment Services (SES) Award.
Tools and resources for 6 June agreement changes
Access new resources from the Fair Work Commission to help you manage upcoming changes to agreement-making.
The Office of the Fair Work Ombudsman acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respect to them and their cultures, and Elders, past, present and future.