How to make an online enquiry
Can't find what you need on our website? Get priority support from us during business hours by submitting an online enquiry through My account.
If you already have an account with us, Log in and submit your enquiry.
Don’t have an account with us yet? Register today.
We need the answers to the questions below so that we can give you accurate and relevant information
about your rights and obligations. If you can’t answer all of the required questions we may only
be able to give you general information.
What can you enquire about
You can enquire about information on:
- Australian workplace relations laws
- minimum employment conditions and entitlements
- how we can help if you are trying to resolve a workplace issue.
There are certain areas of employment law that we can’t provide information on. Visit these pages to find out where to get assistance:
For information on separation certificates, visit the Department of Human Services website
Before you send an enquiry
Our website has a lot of useful information. Before you make an enquiry it’s a good idea to search our website for information on:
Information you need when making an online enquiry
In order to best assist you, we will need you to provide us with some information. Here are some tips to find the information you may need when making an enquiry:
- check pay slips
- discuss with your employee or employer
- search for the Australian Business Number (ABN) using ABN lookup
We are committed to protecting your privacy. When you subscribe to email alerts we only use your personal information to send email alerts about the topics you have subscribed to. For more information, go to the Privacy page.
Help for small business
- Contact the small business helpline for quick and easy access to our advisers and workplace relations information. Call the helpline on 13 13 94 and press option 3
- Find tools, resources and information you might need on our Small business page.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
You might also be interested in
Page reference No: 1502