To speak with an Infoline adviser call 13 13 94.
We’re open 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday (except for public holidays).
Before you call, please fill out our Before you call checklist (RTF 63.6KB). This information will enable us to provide you with the most accurate advice. If you do not have this information when you call, we may ask you to find it out and call us back.
The average wait time to talk to an Infoline adviser is 30 minutes. While you’re waiting, look at our information below to save time on your call.
What you can call us about
You can call us for information on:
- Australian workplace relations laws
- minimum wages and employment conditions
- how we can help resolve a workplace issue
- providing feedback about our services.
There are certain areas of employment law that we can’t provide information on. Visit these pages on our website to find out where to go for:
For information on separation certificates, visit the Department of Human Services website
Search our website
Our website has a lot of useful information. Before you call, it’s a good idea to search our website for information on:
- Pay - visit our Minimum wages page, use PayCheck Plus to calculate most minimum pay rates, or check out our Pay guides for a summary of pay rates, allowances and common penalty rates.
- Leave - visit our Leave page or use our Leave calculator to work out annual and sick leave entitlements
- Ending employment (including redundancy, resignation and dismissal) - visit our Notice and final pay page for what employees are entitled to when employment ends.
Calling from outside Australia
You can call us from outside Australia using our international number on +61 2 6141 1387.
Hearing or speech impairment
Connect to the National Relay Service (internet relay) and ask for 13 13 94.
Call TTY (teletypewriter) on 1800 555 677 and ask for 13 13 94.
Call Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) on 1800 555 727 and ask for 13 13 94.
Translation services and language assistance
Call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 13 14 50.
You can also visit our Language help page for employment information in 28 languages.
If you have an account with us, you can Log in to your account and make an enquiry online.
Don’t have an account with us? You can Register today to save time saving information and tailoring your visits when on our website and when you call us.
Help for small business
- Contact the small business helpline for quick and easy access to our advisers and workplace relations information. Call the helpline on 13 13 94 and press option 3
- Find tools, resources and information you might need on our Small business page.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
You might also be interested in
Page reference No: 2800