Minimum wages and other workplace laws can and do change. As a small business owner, you’re already busy enough. That’s why we’ve made it easy for you to stay on top of any changes that affect your business or your obligations.
Keep up to date and get help by:
- registering for My account
- subscribing to email updates.
Register for My account to get personalised workplace law information at your fingertips. You'll also be able to:
- use web chat to ask a quick question about workplace laws (between 8.30am – 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday)
- submit an enquiry to ask for our help with more complex questions or to sort out a workplace issue
- save results from our Pay, Shift, Leave and Notice and Redundancy Calculators
- save your favourite pages from our site, including award summaries from Find my award
- subscribe to email updates and manage your subscription preferences to get information that’s relevant to you.
If you don’t have or would prefer not to sign up for My account, you can still stay up to date by subscribing to email updates. Based on your preferences, we’ll send you emails when:
- any changes are made to pay rates and entitlements in your industry
- we’ve developed new products that could make managing your business easier
- any other relevant or important changes to your industry occur.
Subscribe to our email update service now.