What is MyPortal?
MyPortal is your personalised doorway into our information and services.
It’s an online workspace you enter using a secure ID and can tailor to suit your needs. You can access what you want, when you want it through MyPortal. Register and start using MyPortal now.
What can MyPortal do for you?
MyPortal lets you:
- ask us questions and keep a copy of the advice we give you
- access information and resources that have been recommended for you
- save pay rates from PayCheck Plus (our online pay calculator)
- save searches from Award Finder
- bookmark your favourite fairwork.gov.au pages.
You also get priority support and help to use MyPortal.
Who can use MyPortal?
Anyone with an interest in the Fair Work system can use MyPortal. This includes:
- employers (and their HR/payroll staff)
- employees (and their parents or guardians).
How can I register?
Launch MyPortal and fill in the registration form.
Please note, MyPortal is under development and is currently being tested. You can access MyPortal while we’re testing, however some features may not be fully functional.
Back to top