The FWO engaged with government and industry stakeholders on the design, development and delivery of the campaign and to obtain insights into specific issues relating to apprentices and apprenticeships. This also provided the chance to explore future opportunities to work collaboratively in addressing issues around apprenticeships.
The stakeholders included (but were not limited to):
- Commonwealth Department of Employment;
- Commonwealth Department of Education;
- Victorian Qualification and Registration Authority;
- Master Electricians Australia (MEA);
- Motor Trades Association of Australia (MTAA)
- Australian Meat Industry Council (AMIC);
- Sheet Metal Industry Association (SMIA);
- Australian Workers Union (AWU);
- Australian Manufacturers Workers Union (AMWU); and
- United Voice (UV).
A full list of stakeholders is available in Appendix A.