Hays was required to report to the FWO under the terms of the Deed, once after the first 12 months and again at the expiration of the Deed. The reports were to include information on:
- the actions that had been taken by Hays to address the requirements of the Deed
- the requests for assistance received by Hays
- the requests for assistance resolved by Hays
- the average time taken to resolve these
- the average amount of any underpayments identified.
Both of these reports were provided by Hays. The reports contained details on the communication of the Deed, systems and processes in place to promote compliance, details of workplace relations training provided and summaries of the outcome of requests for assistance referred to them.