Fill in the registration form below to get personalised workplace law information at your fingertips. You'll also be able to:
- use webchat to ask a quick question or find out what to do next
- submit an enquiry to ask for our help with complex questions or resolving workplace issues
- save results from our Pay, Shift, Leave and Notice and Redundancy Calculators
- save your favourite pages from our site, including award summaries from Find my award.
I want to make an online enquiry. Why do I need to register?
The laws about pay and conditions are different for each workplace and each job. Our online enquiry form helps us get the information we need to give you accurate advice. As well as enjoying all the benefits of My account, registering to make an online enquiry means:
- the information you give us is secure
- we can give you the information you need more quickly (sometimes even instantly)
- you can save our replies to refer to later.
* All fields are required to submit the form.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. The Fair Work Ombudsman manages personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 . When you use My account, we only collect and use information about you that we need to respond to your workplace enquiry or to carry out the functions of the Fair Work Ombudsman.