Record-keeping and pay slips
Good record-keeping helps you protect and manage your business.
This course will help you understand:
- what employment records are and why you need them
- when employment records need to be made and how long you must keep them
- what pay slips are and what details you need to include on them
- how to handle common record-keeping and pay slip questions, respond to audits and interact with Fair Work Inspectors
- tools and resources available to help you manage your obligations around record-keeping and pay slips.
The course is interactive and lets you control your learning journey. Interactive scenarios are available to help you test your knowledge.
Start the course now
Before you start, we recommend logging in or registering as you can:
Login or register first
Start the course as a guest
- save or print a completion certificate at the end of the course
- save your progress, pause and resume the course later
- get emails about new courses you might be interested in.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
Page reference No: 8417