Record-keeping and pay slips
When you've finished the course, download your certificate from the My training page.
Good record-keeping practices are vital for employers to meet their legal obligations, keep track of how their business is going and make informed decisions about the future.
This course will teach you how to make, update and manage employment records for your business.
- guidance on when to make, update and provide records for your employees
- advice on what to include in pay slips
- details about your legal obligations under the Fair Work Act
- practical tips on setting up a record-keeping system
- links to downloadable resources and further information.
Start the course now
Before you start, we recommend logging in or registering as you can:
Login or register first
Start the course as a guest
- download a completion certificate at the end of the course
- save your progress, pause and resume the course later
- get emails about new courses you might be interested in.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
Page reference No: 8417