Horticulture Showcase

Icon of a coronavirus germ particle Coronavirus information: Find out about workplace entitlements and obligations during coronavirus. We have information about returning to work, the JobKeeper scheme, quarantine and self-isolation: pay and leave options, COVID-19 vaccinations and the workplace and more.

Back to Home

Getting help

Image of individuals working in a field


We're here to help workers and growers.

On this page:

See also:

Help with workplace issues

If you need help to sort out a workplace issue, you can:

  • call us on 13 13 94
  • tell us about it online at My account.

We can also show you practical steps on how to fix an issue at work yourself. For guidance go to Fixing a workplace problem.

Back to top

Information for visa holders

An employee can’t get into trouble or have their visa cancelled for contacting us. Only the Department of Home Affairs can grant, refuse or cancel visas.

We have an arrangement with the Department of Home Affairs to support and encourage temporary visa holders to come forward if they need our help. This means employees can come forward with any evidence or information about exploitation at work.

Learn more about our agreement with the Department of Home Affairs.

Back to top

Other tools to help

My account

My account is our free online portal that gives you the workplace help and advice you need. With My account, you can:

  • make an online enquiry about a workplace issue
  • use web chat to get instant advice
  • save pay, leave and other calculations
  • save other resources to help you.

Already have a My account? Login now.  If you prefer not to make a My account, you can also call us.

Anonymous report

Are you concerned someone isn’t following workplace laws but don't want to get involved directly? You can make an anonymous report.

Email subscription service

Let the information come to you. Join our email subscription service to:

  • keep up-to-date on changes to workplace laws
  • customise your preferences to get only the information you need.

Seasonal Worker Programme

Working in Australia under the Seasonal Worker Programme? Visit our Seasonal Worker Programme page.

Translated resources

We have information and services in over 30 languages to help you understand your rights and obligations under Australian workplace laws.

You can read information and watch videos in your language on our Language help pages.

Website translator

You can read the information on our website in your language. Choose your language from the menu at the top of the page to translate the information. Translation is not available for some pages.

Translating & Interpreting Service

If you need to talk to someone, you can speak to us in your own language. Call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450. Tell the operator the language you speak and ask the operator to telephone us on 13 13 94.

You might also be interested in:

Back to top