Enterprise agreements and other registered agreements set out minimum employment conditions and can apply to:
- one business
- a group of businesses, or
- an individual employee (but these types of agreements can’t be made anymore).
When a workplace has a registered agreement, the award doesn’t apply. However:
Registered agreements apply until they are terminated or replaced.
Find a registered agreement
You can find enterprise agreements and other registered agreements on the Fair Work Commission website
Make an enterprise agreement
The Fair Work Commission also provides information on:
- how to make an enterprise agreement
- who can make an enterprise agreement
- what an enterprise agreement can include
- the benefits of having an enterprise agreement.
The Fair Work Commission can also provide help for employers and employees with enterprise bargaining with their New Approaches program. Find out more about New Approaches on the Fair Work Commission website .
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
You might also be interested in
Page reference No: 2324