Best practice workplace consultation involves developing and implementing effective consultation mechanisms which encourage cooperation and the engagement of employees and management across the workplace. Employee involvement in decision-making regularly leads to benefits such as increased productivity and greater collaboration.
This Best Practice Guide explains:
- advantages of working at best practice
- where employers intend to make significant changes at the workplace
- where employers intend to dismiss more than 15 employees at once
- workplace health and safety
- when employees request flexible working arrangements
- flexible work arrangements in the context of good faith bargaining.
Download the Consultation & cooperation in the workplace Best Practice Guide: