We have produced a series of Best Practice Guides on important issues affecting small to medium-sized businesses. The guides aim to help small business comply with the law, and also achieve best practice.
The best practice guides:
- highlight key issues facing small business
- provide information on best practice concepts and strategies
- demonstrate how these concepts can be implemented
- show the benefits for business in working at best practice.
There are 12 Best Practice Guides covering topics like:
- parental leave
- managing underperformance
- using individual flexibility arrangements
- employing young workers
- effective dispute resolution
- workplace bargaining.