In this section you’ll find tools, templates, examples and advice to help you comply with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 [MA000100].
Use the menu to find specific information, or you can use the links below to jump to hot topics.
Further information for your business
Have a look at our My Business page for general information about your responsibilities as an employer, including:
- Key things you need to know
- Information about record keeping and pay slips
- Template records and letters to save you time
- Links to resources including fact sheets and the Fair Work Information Statement
- Best Practice guides to help your business and manage your employees
- Contact information for key government agencies that can help you.
Tailored advice from your employer association or union
If you’re a member of an employer association you can contact them for individually tailored information about your obligations and entitlements. You can find a list of the employer associations in your industry on the Registered organisations page.