In this section, you’ll find tools, templates, examples and advice to help you understand the Plumbing and Fire Sprinklers Award 2010 [MA000036] (the Plumbing Award).
Am I covered by the Plumbing Award?
See clause 4.7 of the Plumbing Award for a detailed definition of all the industries and jobs that it covers.
Further information for your business
Have a look at the My Business page for general information about your responsibilities as an employer, including:
- key things you need to know
- information for new employers
- information about managing employees and resolving disputes
- information about record keeping and pay slips
- template records and letters to save you time
- links to resources including fact sheets and the Fair Work Information Statement
- Best Practice Guides to help you run your business and manage your employees
- contact information for key government agencies that can help you.
Tailored advice from your employer association or union
If you are a member of an employer association or union, you can contact them for individually tailored information about your obligations and requirements. You can find a list of employer associations and unions in your industry on the Registered organisations page.
Fair Work Building & Construction
Fair Work Building & Construction (FWBC) monitors and promotes standards of conduct in the building industry.
FWBC also provides information about the Building Code 2013 . The Code establishes minimum standards that businesses have to meet to be eligible to take on certain building and construction projects funded by the Australian Government.
To find out if your business comes within FWBC’s jurisdiction , visit FWBC’s website or call them on 1800 003 338.
Back to top