In this section you’ll find tools, templates, examples and advice to help you understand the Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2010 [MA000009].
Use the menu to find specific information or you can use the links below to jump to hot topics.
From 4 October 2011, 4 new classifications have been created for gardeners working in the hospitality industry. To see if this applies to you, see Schedule D.2.8 - Classification Definitions for more information.
Find answers to frequently asked questions and watch a recording of our webinar about your obligations under the Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2010 [MA000009] that was held on 25 September 2012. See the Hospitality webinar page for details.
Further information for your business
Have a look at the My Business page for general information about your responsibilities as an employer, including:
- Key things you need to know
- Information about record keeping and pay slips
- Template records and letters to save you time
- Links to resources including fact sheets and the Fair Work Information Statement
- Best Practice guides to help your business and manage your employees
- Contact information for key government agencies that can help you.
Tailored advice from your employer association or union
If you are a member of an employer association or union you can contact them for individually tailored information about your obligations and entitlements. You can find a list of employer associations in your industry on the Registered organisations page.