We provide a range of information to help people from diverse backgrounds understand their rights and obligations under the national workplace relations system.
We do this by having translated information available on our website in 27 languages. Select information in your language and read more.
Need an interpreter or translator?
If you need an interpreter or for information to be translated call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450.
Tell the operator the language you speak and ask the operator to telephone us on 13 13 94.
Community presentation package
Use our community presentation package to tell workers in your community about their rights at work. Anyone can use these resources - you don’t need to be an expert.
The community presentation package includes:
- information session presentation slides (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- information session speaking notes (Microsoft Word)
- Working in Australia brochure (pdf)
- our My employment checklist (pdf)
- a copy of the Fair Work Information Statement (pdf).
Download the community presentation package in English (ZIP 1.5MB)
Our community presentation packages are also available in:
Help for small business
- Contact the small business helpline for quick and easy access to our advisers and workplace relations information. Call the helpline on 13 13 94 and press option 2
- Find tools, resources and information you might need on our Small business page.
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
You might also be interested in
Page reference No: 2804