Awards before 1 January 2010
You may need to know which award applied before 1 January 2010:
- to check the minimum award wage before 1 July 2014 (the pre-2010 award is used to work out the minimum award wages between 1 July 2010 and 1 July 2014)
- to check an award condition or allowance that applied before 1 January 2010
- to work out penalty rates of pay before 1 July 2010 and overtime rates of pay before 1 January 2010.
What to do next
- Use Award Finder to find the award that applied before 1 January 2010
- Use PayCheck Plus to find the award that applied after 1 January 2010 and calculate pay rates
Want to save this information for later?
If you might need to read this information again, save it for later so you can access it quickly and easily.
You might also be interested in
Page reference No: 2323